The Kluane Mountain Bluegrass Festival is pleased to announce the final additions to our line up of great artists for 2016. Also appearing will be:
- The Blue Warblers – Kim Beggs and Natalie Edelson combine to bring Old Time music to the present!
- Canyon Mountain – Yukon’s premiere Bluegrass band and the Kluane Mountain Bluegrass Festival “House Band”!
- Dana Jennejohn and the Bennett Sun – Sweet music and sweet harmonies from Yukon’s Searchlight winners!
- Blue Creek – Long time Yukon players combine with great results!
- Barndance – Bring your dancing shoes. You’ll be two steppin’ in no time!
- Treble Makers – Haines Junction’s fiddle kids take to the stage!
- 30 Years Different – Last year’s Showcase Stage Winner. See them and know why they won!