Our online volunteer registration and shift scheduling is ready to go!
This year’s volunteer benefits are as follows:
Full-Time – minimum 15 hours
- Full weekend pass
- Hospitality Room access for the weekend (including meals)
Part-Time – minimum 10 hours
- One day festival access (your choice of day)
- One day Hospitality Room access (including meals)
You must have an email address in order to use this online system…
…BUT do not worry if you don’t. Just contact me (info below) and I can assist you to get scheduled with some shifts.
If online thing seems a bit daunting, no worries… just contact me (info below) and I can assist you to get scheduled with some shifts.
How to sign up for shifts? 5 EASY STEPS
- Click on the button below to be taken to the online signup page
- Click on a Job, then a Day, then a Description. This will expand all the info available on a particular shift, and to the left, how many spots are still available for that shift,
- Find the shift(s) you want and check the box(es) on the left,
- Scroll down, fill out the registration information as requested and
- Finally, scroll down to the very bottom and Click on the “Sign Up to Volunteer” button
Click to sign up online
You will receive an email with the Subject Line: Volunteer confirmation [Kluane Mountain Bluegrass Festival]. Make sure to check your Junk/Spam box, in case it gets swept in there. The email welcomes you to the volunteer crew, lists the shift(s) you have signed up for and provides a document or two related to your volunteer work.
PLEASE NOTE: Maybe you can’t quite get all the hours you need over the festival weekend for a weekend pass or one-day pass. If that is the case and you would like some more hours we will have some pre-festival tasks that require volunteers. Just contact me directly about this (see contact info below)
PLEASE NOTE: The festival is not able to provide accommodation or camping space for volunteers. Please see the accommodations page for options in and around Haines Junction.
Finally, download this Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document that will answer some other questions you may have.
Scott Wilson, Volunteer Coordinator