The board of the Yukon Bluegrass Music Society has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it applies to public gathering restrictions, national and international border closures and contract commitments to artists, venues and other festival suppliers. We are aware of the shifting COVID-19 landscape, limitations on our festival production timeline, and want to be respectful of community concerns. Regretfully, we have made the decision to postpone the June 2021 festival until June 2022.
Thanks so much to all our patrons, artists, and sponsors for your understanding and support throughout the past year. We’re all looking forward to being together again soon, enjoying the music we love.